Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Arts Cow Photo Site

Arts Cow, is a new photo site. There is a nice deal available to new members who create a free account (this is a limited time offer, so act now it will take you less than 5 minutes to create your free account). This link is my referral link so that I can earn a few more prints - if you have your own blog, I encourage you to sign-up and then get your referral link to post on your blog! Or you can email your referral link to your friends. I don't know how long this awesome offer will last, and I'm going to assume that their shipping costs are reasonable enough to really make these free prints and photo books worth ordering. I took a look at my account credits to give you some more details on what they are offering to new members. These showed up in my account immediately after signing-up.* 400 Free Prints (50 4x6 and 50 5x7 each month for the next 4 months)* 8x8 Photo Book (20 pages) available starting May 31 and expiring Dec. 31I hope you find this new site another great source for your photo prints and photo gifts! Like I said before, I'm a Shutterfly fan, but I'm willing to try something new if the price is right!

1 comment:

hayley said...

these appear to be awesome deals. i checked out walmart.com and if you buy more than 10 prints, it's definitely better to get it on the cow site! and the shipping appears to be very reasonable. thanks so much for sharing! -hayley