Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Children's Place Clearance Sale


Get a jump on Back to School shopping at The Children's Place.

Here's what Sandra had to say about her Super Savings... "I went to children's place yesterday and they are having a huge sale 50% off the clearance price. I was able to get madeline some jeans for 2 dollars. I bought all three of my kids their back to school shoes and only spent 16 dollars for all three. I would hurry and go before there is nothing left. They have swim suits, t shirts, tanks, shorts, skirts, jeans, all kinds of things. I think you can google a 20% off coupon as well, if not I have one that I can e-mail you. I have been mass printing them everytime I go and they work everytime. I bought everything my kids need for back to school and even spencer and spent less then 200 dollars. I thought that was steal.

Here's a printable coupon for an additional 20% off

The sale ends July 31st.

post signature

No comments: