Thursday, November 6, 2008

Albertson's 3 day sale

I keep reading about a deal at Albertson's in which you spend $30 on participating products and get a $15 catalina for a future purchase. However, I have not been able to positively confirm the deal in the DFW area. There's a post here that gives all the details.
YMMV - I suggest verifying the sale at your store.
Promotion runs November 5 - 11

I did find that the online ad in the DFW area does have a 3 day sale Nov. 7- 9
it shows Albertson's brand boneless, skinless chicken breast or tenders for $1.69 lb (my stock up price). You can also get a 12 oz package of pecans for $3.99 - great for the upcoming holiday baking ya know!
A couple of other items I thought were good:
Cameo Apples $.79 lb
Blue Bell Ice Cream $3.34 (you can get a $1.00 printable at www.bluebell.com)
Schepps Milk $3.00 gallon

There is also a coupon on the back of the ad (you get in the mail) for $5 off a $50 purchase. - Use it before you give any coupons to Super Save!
post signature

No comments: