Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hot Walgreen's Deal


There are a couple of different Wyeth offers that are running right now at the same time

- ***This is no longer working***Get $5 in RRs when you buy $10 in products &
- Get $10 in RRs when you buy $20 in products

Both offers end 1/31/09. If your store runs out of product, get rainchecks because the offers run all month long. **YMMV, I tried the deal again on Saturday evening 1/3 and only received $10 RRs - which is still FREE product...but I REALLY don't need anymore Robitussin or Dimetapp I'm already practically swimming in it. Anyone have connections to one of those orphanages or mission trips where they take medicine overseas? I have lots to donate.

Here's how to work it (revised):
Buy 5 Robitussin or Dimetapp at $4 each = $20.
Use the following printable coupons
$2/1 Robitussin
$2/1 Dimetapp
*You can print 2 each per email address
-$10 using (5) $2.00 coupons
Pay $10.00+ tax OOP
$10.00 Register Rewards will print at check out
=FREE

It works in the N. Fort Worth area, I did it twice myself on Monday. If you get a catalina coupon for Clorox let me know and I can tell you how to work a great deal on Clorox wipes starting next week.

After you do the Wyeth deal here's something you could roll the $5 RR's to buy:
Gillette Fusion Razors are on sale this week at $8.99
(Earns $3.00 in RR)
-Use $4.00 coupon from 12/28 PG insert
find a cheap filler item priced at least $.01
Use $5 RR from the Wyeth deal
Pay just a little OOP and get back $3 more RR

post signature

No comments: