Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Get Paid to Refer Your Friends


I read that Ebates is offering a rather nice incentive to get people to sign up right now.
All you have to do is get 3 people to sign up under you and you'll get $10 for each of them for a total of $30 bucks! You're friends and family get a little something too...$5 - once they make a qualifying purchase. Win ~ Win Right?

I have to tell you that I LOVE Ebates! They pay me money for doing something that I ENJOY doing...shopping online. I've cashed checks for over $129. in the last year, just for going thought Ebates to buy items that I would be buying anyway. It's super easy!

Once you've created an account, click on the "Tell A Friend" tab and then you will be able to email friends and family. Your referral link will be included in the email.
The fine print....qualified members consist of referrals who sign up through your referral link and earn a minimum of $5.01 in cash back from orders between May 15,2009 and August 14, 2009. Once they've earned $5 in cash back your account will be credited.

So ya wanna sign up? Go here ~ I promise you'll love it!

post signature

1 comment:

getpaidtotry said...

Cash, gift vouchers, discount coupons, sweepstakes entries and even sample products are offered to people for participating in these paid surveys.

paid online surveys