Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Super Savings at CVS


I felt like I hit the jackpot at the coupon printer last night!
I got $10 ECBs for taking a survey and CRT's for $5/$30 - WOO HOO!
I did several transactions at 3 different stores:

Product Value: $124.09
Total OOP: $21.09
ECBs Used: $41.94
ECBs Earned: $70.92
Will recieve $.75 from Caregivers Marketplace for buying Huggies
I'll also save my receipts & UPCs for this Scott promo
Total cost : $7.14
My Savings: 94.3%

What did I get? 2 gallons of milk, Huggies diapers, 2 8-pks of Scott paper towels, a Butterfinger, 6 tubes of Colgate toothpaste, 4 boxes of Throat Coolers, Clorox wipes, 2 bottles of Clorox bleach, 4 bottles of Earinse, CVS Aspirin, CVS Vanilla Extract, and 3 pks of 6Hr Energy Shots. If you'd like to know what coupons I used to work this deal just leave a comment.

Here's an easy scenario:
Buy 2 Colgate Total toothpaste = $5.98 (earns $5.98 ECBs)
Use (2) $1.50 off Colgate Q's (I can email pdf if you need it)
Pay $2.98 OOP (or pay with ECBs)
Earn $5.98 ECBs
You just profited $3.00!


Save those ECBs or roll them to buy other products that will print ECBs and keep the cycle going, and going and going. How did you do this week?
I love to hear about your Super Savings!


post signature

No comments: