Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Secret


I'll be shopping tonight!
Yep, Saturday at the 24 hour CVS.
Pretty much all the stores around here (North Fort Worth) load the deals into the computer the night before. If you go in and see the shelf tags switched over - bingo you can shop both sales ads. If the store closes at 10, go in at 9 and you should be able to get most of the items on your list. I've only had one instance when the ECB didn't print and that store hand wrote them for me. So, that's it. Shop the night before the sale starts for these Sunday/Monday deals. Otherwise, shop the morning after the weekly truck comes in when everything has been restocked (the day varies by store so ask the manager). If you have any questions or you want to tag along tonight just let me know! I won't be checking email because we are heading out to Six Flags but you can call me and leave a msg - I'll be home by around 9:00.
Have fun getting all those ECB's ~ It's a SUPER SAVINGS week!


post signature

No comments: