Thursday, July 3, 2008

Reader Tip


Got a tip to share from a reader in Iowa....
"I wanted to share this deal with you! I think your kids might enjoy it!
At our Walmart, Dora and SpongeBob kid tennis racquets, normally $14.96,are clearanced to $4.00. Hope your store is running the clearance too.Thanks for you deals- you have a fan in Iowa ;0).Kim Lee-"

Sounds like a Super Savings to me ~ Keep 'em coming!

Wondering why I do this blog?
I love to share great deals and information. I am SO excited about the blog makeover that is currently in the works~ I can hardly wait to share it with you! Feel free to pass along, cut and paste, take credit for....whatever you find here is information that is snooped out on various free sources on the internet. I don't "own" the information unless it is expressly written and I will do my best to give credit where credit is due. I spend quite a bit of time researching, compiling and posting but I look at it is a hobby that is EXTREMELY HELPFUL for my family. We live on 1 income right now while my husband is finishing his technical certifications. Frugal living and Super Savings helps us maintain the lifestyle we want without going into debt. I truly hope you can snag some Super Savings, come back often, share wildly with your friends and family...oh and leave me some comments it will make my day!

1 comment:

hayley said...

i love your blog!! it helps us so much. i check it several times a day just to see if you have any new deals posted. i use your sidebar a lot too. you're helping us out a ton! i used to be scared of cvs, but now it's my favorite store! thanks, hayley